First, I want to once again thank each and every one of you for helping us to Top the Charts. I’m excited to announce that “Memories of Ireland” is at last charting on Amazon.
At present, it’s lingering at #14 on the folk music charts for both the album and the single.
That is just brilliant! Thank you!
Meanwhile, the single and album have stalled at #4 on the iTunes World Music Charts.
So this is our last chance. The day is almost over.
Here’s what you can help to push this to the edge.
1. Share the news that the single hit #14.
2. Remind your friends it only costs 99 cents for us to Top the Charts.
3. Rate and post a review of the album.
4. If you’re using Ping, Like the album too.
5. And finally if you’re on iTunes, create a playlist and share it.
That’s about it. We’re nearly there. If we can get a couple dozen people to buy this single in the next hour or two, I think we
can hit #1.
What do ye think? Ye up for it?
Thanks again for all your help. Tomorrow, I’ll get started recording your super duper podcast.
Marc Gunn, The Celtfather